Found Only @RueLala
- Koral by Ilana Kugel Oblivion Energy Pullover – $70
- Koral Activewear Tribal Trilolab H. Rise Legging
- Portolano Women’s Heather Charcoal Cashmere Headband
- Spyder Timeless Hoodie Down Jacket – $150
- BEARPAW Krista Never Wet Water-Resistant Suede Boot
Sticking to a budget while shopping for your travels can be tricky. This is where, flash sites or sample sales sites like “Gilt” and Rue La La come in handy for you to curate an enviable wardrobe. Going to Iceland was the highlight of my life, this island boasts some of the most beautiful glacial coast lines, I’ve ever seen. But experiencing this beauty requires comfortable and warm outfits. Icelanders like many of their European neighbors boast a very sophisticated and simple wardrobe. Iceland is very expensive, hence buying items of great quality is essential. Why not subscribe to the ethos of buying quality versus quantity. Join me through an expedition through the virtual aisles of Rue La la with the artfully curated segment called the ” The Reykjavik Shopping Guide just iced-landed!” As I perused through the of the “City Tour”, “Adventure Time “ or “Night Out,” I thought, why not showcase my favorite picks, under $100 -ish (Yes, I know but some of the pieces are investment grade.)
From the City Tour, I personally do not wear athleisure to travel, as a style preference I’d rather wear denim and a nice sweater. it’s neither here or there. Let’s talk about my picks from the City Tour from Rue La La.
About Rue Lala
According to liveabout.com Rue La La is a members-only shopping site (sometimes referred to as a “flash sale site” or “online sample sale site”) that sells home furnishings, accessories, brand-name clothes and designer shoes for less, and they even offer travel packages at discount prices.
SHOP OUR PICKS: CITY TOUR
Allison Embellished Sweater – $69.99
Sofiacashmere Cashmere Knit Hat – $89.99
Miu Miu Women’s Sunglasses – $99.99
SHOPPING AT RUE LA LA CHECKLIST
- Join Rue La La as a member, it’s easy.
- Sign up for Rue La la’s newsletter
- Browse and shop
- Don’t forget to add a Rue La la gift card to your holiday shopping list. It makes for a great gift for your friends who love to travel.